Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

Have a Room - Just Need Game Tickets!

Well, I tried to go online right after the SEC Championship Game to the Tournament of Roses ticket reserve website and it was completely locked up! All us Alabama fans knocked their server off line! About 2 hours after I first stared trying, I was finally able to get on and discovered that the tickets on there would be around $900.00 each and they would probably be in the last few rows in the endzone. I want to go to the National Championship Game really bad, but I don’t want to spend that much and have to squint the whole game. I will keep a watch on StubHub and some other places and Louis had already put word out to someone he works with that knows someone at ESPN that if we won the SECCG and went to the NCG to see if he could help out. So I am holding out hope that I might be able to go yet.

I did book a room in Pasadena this morning. I don’t have tickets yet, but by golly, I have a place to stay if (WHEN!) I do!! It is a good thing that I booked it too. There were very few rooms left anywhere.

Wish me luck on finding some tickets!

Roll Tide!


Photobucket

No comments: