Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I HAVE TICKETS!!


This very well may be the happiest day of my life! I have tickets to the National Championship Game! I get to watch my Crimson Tide play in the Rose Bowl!

WOOO HOOO!!

These tickets are on the 40 yard line and in row 39! They are great seats!! And I didn’t have to sell my soul or take out a small loan to get them either! I will not put how much they cost on here because my mother reads this and she might pass out when she sees it. But suffice it to say I paid less for the 2 of these tickets than I was finding for just 1 ticket anywhere else. And they are much better seats than I was able to find anywhere else too.

Well, I have to go stare at my tickets now!

Roll Tide!


Photobucket

No comments: