Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The first of many...

My first complete workout completed! Woo hoo!! Louis went with me and worked out on the “regular floor”. That is where all the “fit” people and “men” are. I work out in the women’s only room. It is much safer in there. I like it in there. No one judges you and there are no men to look at you when you are on the thigh machine! You know the one I am talking about – the one where your legs are spread open and you squeeze them together. I only used that machine once when I worked out in gyms before. The men in the gym stared at me while I was on it and it was embarrassing. Of course, that was back when I was in good shape, they would probably barf if they saw me on it now!

Anyways, I got through the whole workout pretty well except I was not able to finish the very last exercise. It is hard to do at the end of a workout. I am supposed to lay with my hands under my butt and lift both my legs straight up to work my lower abdomen. My legs were completely tired out from everything else I did that I just couldn’t finish them. Oh well, I will get to where I can do them soon!


Photobucket

No comments: