Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 14, 2010

Keeping up the good work...

Another workout down! Louis is still going with me. He is not only my best friend, but now he is my work out buddy! I had to ride a bike for 20 minutes today because all the treadmills were taken. I liked it better actually and I think I worked up more of a sweat than I did on the treadmill so I think I may stick to the bike from now on. I stretched before I got on the bike and after and I think that helped my soreness. The leg press (which is the first machine I use) was tough, but I worked through it and stretched some after it too for good measure. I made it through everything else pretty easily. It feels good to be working up a sweat and to be doing something good for myself!


Photobucket

No comments: