Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday letter to Mark ~

Thirteen years ago today, you made your entrance into the world. While I wasn’t there when you were born, I have been in your life since you were about 18 months old. You were a spunky little boy who could charm the pants off anyone with your cute little smile and “who me?” look and you still can! I will never forget all the cute little ways you would say things. Hamburgers were “hang-a-burgers” and tortillas were “tort-tid-das”. For the longest time you couldn’t say Angela and it came out “Annie”. Now you call me Mom and that is the most awesome name I could ever have!

You have the cutest little laugh and are a happy-go-lucky kid who never fails to ask me and your Dad how our day was. Even on weekends! Not a day goes by that you don’t tickle me to death by saying or doing something hilarious. You don’t think a lot of times before you do something, which has gotten you into trouble or hurt more times than I care to remember. But you are all boy and your spontaneity is one of the things that makes you who you are.

I worry about you, I say prayers over you each day, I am proud of you and most of all I love you! I can’t believe you are 13! And although you have already started to develop that “teenager attitude”, your sweet boyish ways are still there. You stole my heart when I met you and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it!

I love you buddy!
Love,
Mom

No comments: