Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 10, 2010

I Started Working Out...

So I joined the gym yesterday (actually, Louis, Chris and I all joined) and I had my first session with the trainer to set up my workout today. I need to loose these rolls of fat that I have around my belly, on my back and thighs! I also just need to get into shape for my health. I thought that if I put it in writing on here, I would be more likely to go and keep it up. The body fat assessment was painful and sad. I was not happy with what the trainer told me about fat to muscle ratio and just my weight in general. But that I why I have started working out. So I can change it and be a healthier, happier me!

I started watching my calorie and fat intake about 3 weeks ago and have lost a couple of pounds just from doing that. But I decided that exercise would not only speed up the weight loss, it would just be good for me.

Since I just started today, I didn’t do a whole lot. I only did one set on each machine, but I will go back on Wednesday and do the whole workout – 20 minutes on the treadmill and 3 sets on each machine. I am sure I will be sore, but it will be a “good” sore!

Here’s to the weight and the rolls falling off me!


Photobucket

No comments: